Western Pennsylvania Seasonal Camping & Extended Stay RV Camping at Meadville KOA Campground
Welcome to Extended Stay – Seasonal Camping (aka permanent RV campsites) in the Heart of Western Pennsylvania at Meadville KOA Campground – Northwestern PA Fun Family Camping and Cabins!
Meadville KOA Provides Seasonal RV Camping, Half-season RV Campsites, and Extended Stay RV Camping Sites by the Month in Western Pa and Northwestern PA. We Have RV Camping Sites for Travel Trailers, Fifth Wheel Trailers, Popups (aka Tent Trailers), Motor Homes, and RV Park Trailers.
Come see why you’ll want your family camping memories to start here at Meadville KOA Campground!
We are currently accepting Seasonal Camping Agreements for the 2015 Camping Season! Please call us today to make an appointment to come see these Seasonal Campsites and what we can do for your family!
Our Seasonal Campsites Include:
- Unlimited camping April 24 – Oct 18, 2015! Rates include a family of 2 adults and 2 children or a third adult at no additional charge.
- We mow your campsite! This is a premium service included in your Seasonal Campsite rate that is not offered by any other campground in Northwestern Pennsylvania!
- Water, sewer, and camping refuse services are included! Electric is metered and you pay only for what you use. We offer sites with 30 or 50 amps($)!
- Wi-Fi Services! Our unlimited use wireless internet (aka Wi-Fi) is at no additional charge and is intended for light surfing, email, or Facebook, etc. It is not compatible with Netflix, Hulu, or HBO on the Go.
- Cable TV! Meadville KOA now has 48 Channels of Satellite Cable TV for 2015!
- All events, and all activities and recreation are included! There is a charge our rental amenities program and ceramics program (See discounted rental amenities fun band program below). They are not included in your seasonal camping fee, but we have a discount program below for the rental amenities and visitor’s or extra camper charges. And of course, the meals for your guests and visitors have an extra charge.
- We provide a discount fun band program! The fun band includes unlimited use of the pedal karts, paddle boats, mini golf, and jumping pillow (on Saturdays when it runs). We provide a discounted, prepaid visitors plan! Your guests have to register at the office, and pick up their tag – there is no charge to them.
- Free Onsite Winter Storage! Your non-refundable deposit for following season includes onsite storage over the winter.
- Early Payment Rebate: Pay for your site in full by January 1, and receive a $75 rebate.
Campsite Availability For the remainder of 2015:
- Campsites currently available for 2015 include: 302, 304, 308, 310, 311, 313, 315, 317, 319, 338, 340, 342, 400 (XL), 407 (XL), 421 (XL).
- Please see our campsite map for campsites location.
- During off-season, we show campsites by appointment.
Seasonal Campsites (April 24 – Oct. 18, 2015):
- 30 amp sites start at $2,150. (Extra Large Sites are +$50.00/Season, and extra large sites with crushed stone patios or block patio are +$100.00/Season).
- 50 amp sites start at $2,250. (Sites with crushed stone patio are + $50/Season).
Half Season (April 24 – July 21, or July 21 to Oct. 18, 2015) Rates:
- On selected sites and pending availability.
- 30 amp sites start at $1,125
- 50 amp sites start at $1,175
- Electric is metered and you pay only for what you use each month at the office.
- You can book 1st half seasonal this fall. 2nd half can’t be reserved until after Memorial Day of 2015, pending availability.
Monthly Rates on Selected Seasonal Sites 2014:
- 1 Month in June, July, or August pull-thru 30 amp is $870, 50 amp is $948 – includes electric, Cable TV, & Wi-Fi, pending availability.
- 1 month in May, Sept., or Oct pull-thru 30 amp is $765, 50 amp is $843 – includes electric, Cable TV, & Wi-Fi, pending availability.
- 1 Month June, July, Aug. back-in 30 amp is $700, 50 amp is $750 – metered Electric – includes Cable TV & Wi-Fi, pending availability.
- May, Sept. & Oct. pull-thru 30 amp is $600, 50 amp is $650 – metered electric, includes Cable TV, & Wi-Fi, pending availability.
Don’t own an RV? No problem! Check out these RV’s For Sale, some are turn-key! The RV is set up on a campsite and ready to move into!
Reasons our Seasonal Campers have told us they love Meadville KOA!
Our Seasonal Campsites are larger than most!
We have both shaded and more open sites! If you’re looking for a place to camp for the entire summer season, Meadville KOA is the place you’re looking for!
We have something for everyone!
We’re a family friendly, pet-friendly, and kid-friendly park! The kids love Meadville KOA because there are a lot of other kids around and there’s always fun, themed event weekends, activities such as games we play, free children’s crafts, swimming, and fishing! Moms love it because it’s clean and fun. She’ll enjoy the dinners, activities, and make new friends. And dad will love it because we’re close to 14 golf courses, or he can spend some time pitching horseshoes, or just relaxing by the campfire! Our local golf course allows kids to golf for free after 5:00pm, but only if you tell them that you’re a Meadville KOA camper!
Go Ahead and Compare! No other top rated campground in our area, provides unlimited camping for your family, mowing & trimming of your campsite (that’s a premium service), complimentary Wi-Fi (wireless internet) and TV, fun events (including free children’s crafts & meals), and onsite winter storage at no additional charge like we do! But that’s not all, we also offer reduced extra campers and visitor’s fees and reduced amenities band programs for your family! That is what makes Meadville KOA the great value that it is! If you want to camp at this top rated, award-winning campground, then please call us about Seasonal Camping, today!
Why not park your RV at Meadville KOA for the Season?
You’ll save money on gas, time on packing and unpacking, set-up and tear down, and you’ll get more use out of your RV! And, there is no mowing of your campsite because we do it for you! You spend more time relaxing and having fun, and less time working!
Why vacation just once a summer, when you can vacation every weekend, all summer long!
Call us at 814-789-3251 and ask us about seasonal camping today!